Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taking advantage of naptime.

Naps.
Hmm... Lander doesn't like them. Mommy requires them (of him) mainly because, if he doesn't get a nap, he goes into melt time right about dinner time, and it makes it HARDER to put him down at bed time... Plus, I love my children to death, but Lander is a handful, and if I don't get atleast 1-2 hours a day of QUITE, I won't be as good of a mommy as I wish. Since Kellan has been born I've been using that time just to relax and take a nap if I need it... but I'm going to try to start accomplishing other things (blogging, scrapbooking) during that time that might otherwise get ignored... Mommy's need hobbies too :) So here are some recent pics of my sweet boys...





Kellan and his cousin Ashton (Tyann's son) They are about 2 1/2 months apart in age.



Grandma Kay and Lander- The Birthday Kids :) May 22nd 2010

Lander on his birth minute 11:08 a.m. May 22nd. I told him to pose and he did that on his own :) such a little ham.

The Buzz Cake... took me 5 frickin' hours :)

Getting ready to blow out the candles..

Sleepy kids at the end of a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment