Friday, June 4, 2010

And we have a blog...

I hope you all will excuse the ultra girly blog... but I figure, I'll probably be the only one posting and EVERYTHING else in my life is ALL BOY... so I need to express my feminine side somehow.
Anyways, facebook's fine and all but sometimes I feel the need to write longer things then what fit into a wall post and considering we now live far away from the grandparents, I thought someone might utilize this. I'm telling you though, you all better leave comments. Alrighty, its time to start dinner, but I promise to add loads of pictures later.
Love, Alexah & the Boys.

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you for finally getting this done! It looks so good I love it! Reminds me of my little store kinda... Looking forward to good stuff! P.s. love the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog. Thanks for following mine too! My screen name is my pen name so it may be confusing, but I am CarlyQ from cafemom. I am having trouble finding a file small enough to use as my avatar!

    ReplyDelete